You're looking to be kept on your toes in a job that offers a lasting challenge and exciting career opportunities? You're attracted by a strong company culture that centers around employees and enjoy flexibility in your work conditions (working from home, flexible hours,...)? Then we can offer you an interesting position with a wide array of benefits!
You will be trained as a technical analyst and have a front row seat to the insurance world from within the integration team. This team guarantees that the various application platforms within the organization are connected, using service-oriented architecture with a central Enterprise Service Bus.
As a technical analyst, you will contribute to the further development of our digital strategy.
- Developing and documenting ICT-solutions, making sure complete and unambiguous instructions can be handed over to the configuration and/or software engineer
- Contributing to the further development of Baloise Insurance's API-platform for B2B-partners
- Working out and documenting the technical design, aiming to deliver a qualitative technical ICT-solution, within the framework of functional analyses, architectural vision and imposed standards
- Supporting and watching over the application domain, warranting the reliability and continuity of the business
- Analyzing and working out reported issues to guarantee the use of the application for the end user.