You’re excited to push the boundaries of cloud solutions and automation. You have a solid understanding of cloud architecture, technology systems, and designing and transferring applications to the cloud. Technically-minded and business-savvy, you work well in an international context and know how to build mutually beneficial relationships with stakeholders.
You’re insatiably curious to understand the “why” and love to stay on top of the latest shifts in tech and programming. You know how to present your ideas and enjoy rolling up your sleeves to learn as much as you can through hands-on experience. Using your strong problem-solving skills and ability to navigate complex organization changes, you identify root causes rather than focus on symptoms.
- Extensive experience with AWS and Azure (preferably Certified Solutions Architect - Professional)
- Foundation in Agile Methodology and scrum
- Strong understanding of security protocol and cloud governance
- Understanding and application of DevOps tools
- Ability to work independently without supervision
- Ability to develop effective policies, standards and procedures that are complementary to existing systems and processes
- Demonstrated track record for achieving project timelines
- Excellent process development, conflict management and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in English and French